Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Facebook Returned The Following Error This Authorization

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team Titans Index du Forum -> Diablo III -> Barbare
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
narlavy

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Returned The Following Error This Authorization Répondre en citant

/.forever/ZG93bmxvYWR8c3c3TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw.preowned/ZmFjZWJvb2sgcmV0dXJuZWQgdGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBlcnJvciB0aGlzIGF1dGhvcml6YXRpb24gY29kZSBoYXMgYmVlbiB1c2VkdHJtZHNmZmF.locally]

Facebook Returned The Following Error This Authorization Code Has Been Used
> /.forever/ZG93bmxvYWR8c3c3TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw.preowned/ZmFjZWJvb2sgcmV0dXJuZWQgdGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBlcnJvciB0aGlzIGF1dGhvcml6YXRpb24gY29kZSBoYXMgYmVlbiB1c2VkdHJtZHNmZmF.locally]DOWNLOAD

nilsi commented Apr 21, 2016 avital yes, I already have force-ssl. Btw, i wrote another article about the Access Tokens: 27. November 2015 at 13:23 Andreas Teufel says:there is example code in the official docs, check out the link i posted.Reply 18. nilsi commented Apr 19, 2016 " edited Edited 1 time nilsi Apr 21, 2016 Like ryanmadden says I also suspect this has to do with http after reading this: I got exact same issue and after looking into my Facebook developer settings for my app I found that I used http for my redirect addresses. Sign In Sign Up Catalog Series Skills PHP Laravel Testing Front-End Tooling Podcast Discussions . That means you, Todd. Andrew says:Hi, just trying it out, a few questionsIs the following supposed to be replaced with the values or is it as is? APP-IDAPP-SECRETIs the header line supposed to go back to the login.php ?Reply 13. Now, I am getting Facebook SDK returned an error: Failed to connect to graph.facebook.com port 443: Connection timed outReply 12. On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Nicklas Nilsson notificationsgithub.com wrote: It did not solve the problem but I can confirm that it happens when a user accessing the site via http rather than https. We will only allow authorization codes to be exchanged for access tokens once and will require that they be exchanged for an access token within 10 minutes of their creation. Can you check? APP ID and Secret are fine. if (options.profile) { user.profile = options.profile; user.profile.memberSince = new Date(); // Copy data from Facebook to user object user.profile.facebookId = user.services.facebook.id; user.profile.firstName = user.services.facebook.firstname; user.profile.email = user.services.facebook.email; user.profile.link = user.services.facebook.link; } return user; }); 3 . April 2017 at 18:07 . Choose a plan that fits your needs. November 2015 at 16:42 Andreas Teufel says:that error is too unspecific to help you in a serious way, im afraid. September 2017 at 06:29 Andreas Teufel says:i believe you are mixing login with the js sdk and login with the php sdk&make sure you know whats happening. DoVuQuocViet says:Please, you can share your source code. Just Sublime. arnonate commented Feb 16, 2015 This is happening specifically for one user on my site. Monthly $ 15 Still undecided? Ease in with a monthly plan that can be canceled in ten seconds. you will find plenty of answers, its most likely a problem with your app settings.Reply 7. brianscroggins24 commented Apr 7, 2016 Any solutions found? Having a similar issue . April 2017 at 14:08 . (The Accounts.onCreateUser call shouldn't be related as that is executed after the login handshake is complete) . September 2017 at 17:45 . Geetika says:Hi, i am wondering will it work with the call of me/feed? I tried but mostly it gives an empty array.Reply 21. August 2015 at 17:00 Christiaan says:I think the problem lies with setting the default access token. I've tried creating an all new facebook app twice and putting the new credentials in but still no luck. Reply 26. Thank you for taking the time to reply. December 2015 at 10:27 Andreas Teufel says:emtpy array means that you either have no posts on your wall, or you did not authorize with the userposts permission (or both).Reply 21. Proudly hosted with Laravel Forge and DigitalOcean.. August 2015 at 16:48 DoVuQuocViet says:And permission i added userfriends. April 2017 at 14:09 . Any fix for this? . September 2015 at 15:27 5a02188284
facebook iphone app 3.1.2facebook app to collect datadownload facebook application for nokia 6020hacker names facebookhow long does it take to download your information off of facebookaplikasi java hack facebook.zipdownload amp; register for facebookfacebook plugin clipbucketlite facebook com login pagehappy valentine pictures for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team Titans Index du Forum -> Diablo III -> Barbare Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation